Sunday, March 20, 2011

Writing Itch

I've been noticing lately, that I have had the itch to begin blogging again. Maybe it's something about this time of year. I am a very cyclic person, so it makes absolute sense. My wonderful hubby pointed this out a few months ago when he began to see the pattern of my urge to start a new business or project about October of every year (not small project, BIG time-consuming projects). I resisted the urge this year in order to break what might be a bad habit and intend to have complete awareness come October of this year.



I looked back at my previous posts and noticed that I start blogging back up in the spring and in the fall. Maybe because Homeschool is coming to an end and then again just beginning. Maybe it is the change in season. I really don't know, but I'm hoping this is a good cycle and I'm jumping back in. I'm not going to have the goal of blogging everyday which is completely unrealistic, just when I seem to have some thought or something that seems worth writing about. And if I seem to dissappear, I'll see when the season changes again....ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment