Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Project Bipolar


Wow! I can't believe it has already been a week since I last posted. Well, it's been a rollercoaster between then and now. My husband had what we call a "Bipolar Episode" and everything got turned upside down for about 12 hours.


Since then, I have poured my life into researching more (again) and I have found some resources that make me feel hopeful about the future. I hope to have some more interesting projects posted soon as I continue to pick up the pieces.

The cat makes me smile...it's good to have something to make me smile in times like these.

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled into here through another blog..I watched a two part documentary on abc last week on The Secret Life of The Manic Depressive...if you haven't seen it do try to get a hold of it...it's entertaining yet informative...useful I think...hope all goes well for you..

    ReplyDelete