Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day Four PRPV


Day Four, went back up 2lbs, for total weight loss of 3lbs.

Today came with an increase of energy. This afternoon instead of feeling ready to take a nap, I had an overdose of energy that I put to use by dancing while I cleaned the church.


Breakfast: 4 Plums

Snack: Raisins

Lunch: Salad of mixed greens & Spinach, Avocado, Cucumber, Tomato, Raisins, and tad-bit of Italian Dressing

Snack: Apple with PB, Honey, and Flax Seed, Banana

Supper: Watermelon, Tortilla Soup (pictured)

Snack: 2 Bananas dipped in Chia Seed


Detox Symptoms: Late morning had slight headache and starting to break-out in usual spot on my face. Otherwise...feel super!!!!


Obstacles: This kind of weird, but my stomach feels empty at times, but not hungry. I really didn't have cravings at all today.


Joys: It was just an easy day and though I feel hungry right now, I don't feel like eating...but I'm going to eat that last snack listed above. No dizziness or light-headedness today.


No comments:

Post a Comment