Monday, May 24, 2010

Day Twenty-One PRPV

Anyone miss me? I'm getting just a little behind with the busy week of getting the church ready and all. I did fall off the wagon so to speak yesterday. But unlike other times, I got right back on and didn't let it send me backward. At the Celebration Lunch after church I RESISTED the Broasted Chicken and Cheezy Potatoes, ate my salad some green beans and pickles (no, not all raw), and treated myself to a piece of...........




Cheesecake....AND



Angel Food Cake with Strawberries and Whipped Cream.


I KNOW, RIGHT????????

I did suffer enough to keep from going back for awhile. Dizziness, Tired, and some major cramping that led me quickly to find a bathroom. Sorry to disappoint all of you faithful readers.

Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: See Above.
Snack: None.
Supper: Spinach with some home-raised chicken, and dressing
Snack: Left over Smoothie and a clementine

Detox Symptoms: uh...wouldn't call it detox...more like, toxin symptoms with the above mentioned sugar overload.

Obstacles: Convinced myself I deserved it....and really, I don't regret it all that much.

Joys: I wanted to quickly go back to eating healthy instead of diving further into a sugar binge.

No comments:

Post a Comment