Friday, May 14, 2010

Day Twelve PRPV

Today began with a migraine that I struggled with beginning at about 5:00 AM. Detox Symptoms? I attempted to beat with Ibuprofen and prayer. It slowly died out and completely susbsided while chatting with a friend about all the wonderful things God is doing in our life. For that, I give Him all the glory, honor, and praise.

I've decided to resist weighing myself. I've always abided by the rule of only weighing once per week until I tried the HCG diet for one go-around where you weigh everyday. I guess I was expecting the same results of daily weight loss. No such luck. :( I am actually considering not weighing until 30 days is complete...but don't know if I can wait.

Breakfast: Green Smoothie (Various Fruit with Carrot Juice, Hemp Powder, and Spinach)
Snack: Red Pear, Coffee
Lunch: Taco Del Mar, Mondito Vegan Burrito (met hubs for lunch and watched him and the kids eat DQ and then went to get my own lunch afterwards)
Snack: 2 Bananas, Clementine
Supper: (Graduation Party) Small Vegan Sub, Mixed Fresh Fruit, Tortilla Chips, 1 bite of macaroni salad and 1 bite of some other salad, and I did give in and eat 2 mints (love them more than cake), a small handful of nuts and 2 sips of punch. Went a little overboard tonight, yes?
Snack: Raw Brownie, 1/2 Green Smoothie

Water: 72 oz
Calories: 86 under

Detox Symptoms: The aforementioned MIGRAINE.

Obstacles: Another social event....and shopping day, so on-the-go.

Joys: I got produce today!!! Excited for new fresh fruits & veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment