Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day Six PRPV


I think I can get used to feeling SO good. The most noticeable is NOT feeling like a nap after every meal.
Down 5.5 lbs for total of 9 lbs!!!! I checked and re-checked the scale settings. I hope I'm not disappointed in the morning with a new reading! Oh well, I feel great and that is what MOSTLY matters.

Breakfast: 3 Bananas with Chia Seed, 1 Cup Coffee
Lunch: Pineapple, Salad Greens, Avocado, Fruit Smoothie
Snack: Naked Juice, Raw Brownie, 1 Cup Coffee
Supper: Spaghetti Noodles, Sauteed Veggies, Tomato Sauce, Raw Ricotta, Salad Greens,
(Pictured above before cooking and below cooked and assembled) and a Banana
Snack: Not sure yet....thinking about some pears or plums.

TONS OF WATER AGAIN...getting easier!

Detox Symptoms: None today.

Obstacles: Lunch was with a group again. Our church has lunch together every Saturday for anyone who volunteers either at "The Light" or on the building project. I worked at "The Light" this morning and brought my own food in preparation. Well, I felt guilty for not putting my pineapple and salad out to share with everybody, soooo I piled my plate with about 1/2 as much pineapple as I wanted and filled the rest with salad....then I put the remaining out to share with everyone. I tried hard to cut up my avocado in secret, but pretty sure I was spied out on that one. Needless to say, I just felt funky throughout the entire meal as if I was hoarding my food or something AND I was left with an empty stomach.

Joys: Just as I was preparing to clean up after the church lunch and planning for a trip to my parents to grab some fruit to fill the hole in my stomach, I was offered a fruit smoothie made only from strawberries, bananas, and coconut milk. YUM!!! Also led to a great conversation with a guy who eats mostly Raw/Vegan. Also, no cravings again....well actually I do recall a couple of times I was actually craving fruit and salad. I've heard of this happening...but was caught off guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment