Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day Ten PRPV


So evidently I am NOT eating enough calories. By recommendation, I decided to track my calories today and also do some figuring for past days. It looks like I am coming in about 400 calories short each day of meeting the amount I should be consuming and still losing weight. I am sitting here trying to figure out what to eat before bed. With that being said, I gained 2lbs today and that is very disheartening.


Breakfast: Fruit Smoothie

Snack: Cashews, Red Pear, Raisins, Coffee

Lunch: Mixed Greens, Avocado, Watermelon

Snack: Naked Juice

Supper: Italian Wedding Soup (pictured), Red Pear

Snack: To be decided.


72oz water.


Detox Symptoms: None today.


Obstacles: Eating enough calories apparently. Resisting the tempation to snag a cookie or brownie at the Baccalaureate Reception tonight.....but I DID it!


Joys: Craving Fruit.


No comments:

Post a Comment