Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day Thirteen PRPV

And my 50th Blog Post!!

Weekends are hard.....hard to eat right, hard to keep track of eating right, and hard to report.

Breakfast: Smoothie
Snack: 2 Clementines
Lunch: (Eaten at the church with the other workers)...Mixed Greens topped with Mango Salsa, Carrots, 2 Clementines, 1 Bite of Rhubarb Dream Bar, Coffee
Snack: Naked Juice, Raw Brownie, Mocha Drink, Lick of Babe's Ice Cream Cone
Supper: (Babe cooked and we had two families over)...Fried Rice, Lo Mein Noodles, Chicken/Mushroom, Sauteed Veggies, Canteloupe/Mango/Clementine Fruit Salad
Snack: Ashamed to admit.....3 Raw Brownies and Coffee

Water: 48 oz :(

Detox Symptoms: Joint stiffness in right ring finger is gone and stiffness in right middle finger has lessened. I have had this for several months. I noticed because Babe said he noticed that his weren't hurting today. I wiggled my finger and was amazed that one finger had no stiffness and the other was noticeably less stiff.

Obstacles: Social events. Lunch was tempting and I made the Chicken Fajitas for the workers and could have had it as my cooked meal, but knew we were having friends over for supper and I knew it would be easier to modify lunch into a raw meal then it would be for supper. I think I overloaded a bit on grains though because I am feeling a little light headed and sluggish. Maybe just tired from a physical labor day.

Joys: Making better decisions then 2 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment