Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day Twenty PRPV

The eating is getting easier. It helps that I've been running around trying to get the new church ready and barely time to stop and eat. I guess it's good that I have to get a meal cooked for my hubby to eat when he gets home or I probably wouldn't stop to do that either.

Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: Same salad as yesterday, orange slices
Snack: A few peanuts and raisings, and 4 or 5 M&M's. (Trail mix at a Baby Shower...I picked out the M&M's, but as they sat there I gave in...Thank you Bood for taking the rest off my hands....And Hey, I did resist the 5 different desserts sitting there calling my name), and a clementine and some leftover smoothie.
Supper: Stir-Fry Veggies over Brown Rice

Somewhere in there I had a couple cups of coffee and a raw brownie (as I passed the fridge from one job to another).
Water - 72oz

Detox Symptoms: Feet still hurt a little.

Obstacles: None....I thought I did well today.

Joys: Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment