Monday, May 3, 2010

Day One PRPV


Day One is so easy, right? The hardest day to start, but the easiest day to complete.


Here's what I ate...


Breakfast at home:

Smoothie made with Banana, Mango, Pineapple, Blueberries, Strawberries, and Spinach.

Coffee (2 cups) Forgot to add to exceptions...weaning off of coffee...slowly (today's weaning was drinking it Black).

Detoxer Tea


Lunch (ended up eating out after rushing to town to see my sister who I hardly ever get to see):

Here's what I ordered at Club Casmo's:

Chef Salad minus the Ham, Cheese, and Egg, Italian dressing on the side.

It ended up being a Lettuce and Tomato Salad. I dipped the salad in dressing for some bites just to add some flavor, about 1 TBS total.


Snack:

Avocado

Apple with Raw Peanut Butter and Raw Honey.

Mixed nuts and Dried Cranberries.


Supper (Traveled with my parents to pick up new camper an hour away, so ate out AGAIN):

6" Veggie Sub on Wheat

Kettle Chips - Plain Salted


Evening Snack:

Green Smoothie left over from the smoothie mix I made my sister.


I felt really good up until about 5:00 pm. I noticed that I didn't feel puffy if that makes sense. I had hunger pains....but they felt really good after several months of sugar binging.


I started feeling a slight headache coming on at about 5--5:30. Also felt a little sluggish like I needed to eat something. Nothing major, just noticed it. Also could have been riding in the extended cab of the truck for an hour. I just know it was the only part of the day I didn't feel alert and on-top so to speak.


After supper, I felt really tired about 20 minutes later. I've noticed before when I have eaten Subs. I think it could be the bread. I was going to order a side of Refried Beans for some protein, but the lady kindly informed me they were beef and beans mixed. I guess since I ordered the Veggie sub she assumed I wouldn't want meat. How thoughtful.


Once I got home and in the fresh air, tending the garden and chickens I felt great. As I type, I feel tired and I've noticed my mouth hurts if that makes sense. Like my mouth is really dry or something. TMI??? I drank 32oz of water today which is probably not enough but it is 32 more ounces then I drank yesterday or the day before, etc.


Tomorrow I take my grandma to the city....more eating out. This is a challenge I have run into in the past....finding a good raw salad with greens other than Iceberg! Blech!


I even once was so blessed to find myself at the Gardener's Cafe' in the Art Center. What a find! I long to return...it just doesn't usually fall in the right path between my shopping destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment