Monday, May 31, 2010

Day Twenty-Six thru Twenty-Eight PRPV

I am so close to completing 30 days!!!! Today is actually Day 29, which makes tomorrow Day 30!!!!!

I have stayed pretty true to the challenge, some ups and downs the last three days, but making it. I'm having hard time recalling all the details of the last 3 days, but will try to remember best I can.

Friday, Day 26:
Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: Salad with Avocado, Raw Cheesecake
Snack: Don't remember
Supper: Applebee's Sante Fe Chicken Salad (balked on the organic chicken and forgot to order without cheese or sour cream...could have not eaten the sour cream..but it was there...I had to!!!)

Saturday, Day 27:
Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: Salad with Strawberries and Avocado
Snack: Raisins and Banana
Supper: Club Casmo Salad Bar (Mary---if you're reading this, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE use real lettuce in your salads....that head lettuce is killin' me here)
Snack: Naked Juice

Sunday, Day 28:
Breakfast: Green Smoothie, Mocha (One of my besties' husband made it and delivered to me in my Sunday School class, so I HAD to drink it right??)
Lunch: Back to Club Casmo SAlad Bar (lettuce and watermelon...and a pickle)
Dinner: Taco Del Mar, Vegan Mondito Burrito, Chips and Salsa, and 1.5 crispy beef tacos. (Yes, I was starving from the nasty lunch)
Snack: Raw Brownie

Detox Symptoms: My back and feet are back to normal. More on detox symptoms on final day.

Obstacles: Well, my mother-in-law is here visiting which explains all the eating out. Two meals in a row with head lettuce is seriously killing me!!! Also, my back teeth are so sensitive it hurts to eat cold fruit.

Joys: Just feeling good....feeling really good. Clothes are looser, AND the scale finally tipped in my favor this morning. :)

Coming UP: I am going to start HCG drops Wednesday and looking into the Vegan Protocol. I am super excited to take the next step in this journey. ALSO, we have a new little girl in the house and I'm reading about feeding her a raw diet as well. She is a year and half Maltese/Toy Poodle named Bella!!! Feeding her a raw diet ALSO involves learning how to debone a whole chicken which I am super excited about. Found the YouTube video....now just need to buy a super sharp knife! This Project Junky will not be without a project for awhile again!

No comments:

Post a Comment